Community post

Journal

Mama...whaaat? (Braelyn news, not ttc related)

I was folding laundry and Braelyn was rolling around in her crib smacking her lips together and purposely spitting down her face...lovely, then hubs walks in and I start making fun of his clothes (seriously, he was wearing black crew socks that say fila across the toe, cotton black shorts and a friggin short sleeved dockers dress shirt). I swear the man does this to annoy me. Anyways, Im laughing and folding clothes (which rarely happens at the same time) and Braelyn blurts out "mama". Hubs looks at me and says "did she just say...daddy?" Lol! We both stfu and hovered over her til she spoke again. She smiled, pulled her hooked finger outta her cheek and said "mama...ma...ma...mama" then paused and started a whiney cry. I was soooo happy and had to throw it in his face (like he did to me when Kennys first word was "dada").

Sorry, just wanted to share...eat2nourish will like this one! =))

24 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 24 Comments | Last Page

Ahh! So cute! Congrats on being the first word!! She's just so darn adorable. But your hubs seems to have the same lack of fashion sense as my father, who I can guarantee you, has worn the exact same assortment of clothes together....in public. Smh.

9 years ago

Oh he doesnt leave the house like this...oh no-no...WE are the ones graced with this fashion statement. Of all the pink things Braelyn owns, u'd expect him to be able to match something...nope she clashes every time. He does that to big me too!

9 years ago • Post starter

Lol! Lucky. My dad thinks it's perfectly fine to leave the house looking like a hoopy. My hubs on the other hand usually just finishes dressing and then waits for "I agree to be seem with you in public" approval. :) It helps when I buy all his clothes...but it'd be better if he could get the food into his pie hole and not on his shirts! O_o

9 years ago

Lol!! You know I just looooved this!!! I started laughing so hard @ your dh asking if she said daddy...I started coughing. You crack me up so much! Way to go Braelyn!
My hubs hardly EVER combs his hair in the house, he waits until he's in the car. Ok, he also do the black socks thing too =).

9 years ago

Ha! That is so cute .... Tough luck Daddy :)

9 years ago

WOW, that girl is growing up so fast!! I love that! HA Mama beats Daddy!! What a big girl!!

9 years ago

I was soooo happy!! Kenny's first word was "dada" and altho I was happy, it bugged me cuz dada wasnt around much. He was stuck working in Mexico for a month at a time and only home for 4 days, so for Kenny to acknowledge someone he didnt really know over me...it hurt. I got over it quickly when he said "mama" a few days later...but still...how dare that lil bugger!! Dada...ugh! Lol! =))

Haha! So cute! Congrats on being her first word! I felt the same when DS's first was Dada so don't feel bad. Lol!

9 years ago

Didnt wanna upset anyone with a new J/E, but did my daily gum rub and WE HAVE A TOOTH!! Bottom left (front). She hasn't had a single sign of teething, or even a visible tooth...fingers crossed they all come in silently!

Awww, how adorable. YAY for first word and double yay for it being mama. First word and a tooth, she's turning into a big girl :).

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo