Community post

Journal

Oh boy!

Starting to get hopeful! No sign of af whatsoever! Trting to be cautious and rational. Maybe I didnt O onletrozole this cycle maybe it was delayed O....who knows could be just about anything including a pregnancy!!!!! Would I be so lucky??? After three years one becomes douvtfuland pessimistic :( I would really say no big O but II'm cramping just a little so something must be going on in there lol my doubtful self says oh you just o'd later than you thought and instead of being 16/17 or 18 dpo Im only 10/11 or 12. I would consider doing a hpt but I am out lol checked all through my drawer not a stray one in sight!! Maybe it was a sign to say stop testing fool and let it be. I cant express my emotions if in fact I finally have conceived. I dont even know if I can handle the onslought of thoights/feeling that will be rushing through my head. Whats funny is if I have conceived it will have happened during on of the absolute most stressful period in my life! We have to move which sucks in itself so now I have to worry about the kids getting them into a new school, it was pretty bad finding a place but finally I so lucked and found the cutest apartment out in the country with a stream and a church across the street! We are moving this weekend :) but with this our bills have stacked up now im stressingover getting caught up. Its just been really really rough the , past few weeks. Now things are calming down going to go have breakfast with my mommy :) and maybe grab a test on the way home from work but well see maybe just let it ride. Funny thoigh how they say be stress free and youll conceive but I guess im just the opposite and need to be nexk deep in true stress to conceive lol only me, just only me :) Have a good day ladies!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo