Community post

Journal

So tell me ladies..

What is early pregnancy cramping like??? I am a spotter. In my three years ttc I have never ever NOT spotted days before af was due. If my lp was 13 days Id start spotting around 10dpo. If my lp was planning on being 16/17 days spotting would start around dpo. Rhis is my second cycle on letrozole and I am refusing to let myself get excited and I flat out REFUSE to test unless its really obvious af has disappeared. I no longer temp and only use opk because my RE says and wanted to know when I got a pos. I cramped around 10/11dpo so I got all depressed and was seriously just waiting for the spotting to begin and was sad about another failed cycle BUT my pos opk was around cd 12 on July, 11 so estimating the big O day as July 12 I am 16 dpo today and NOTHING no spotting whatsoever and trust me I checked. Not to big on checkimg cp as it can be veey confusing and misleading but on that note it seems pretty tightly closed and never felt this but just a wee bit piffy. I have no symptoms only some very mild crampong. I thought it was af cramps but it hasnt gotten bad just kinda comes in little waves and goes away unless I sit funny. Im trying so hard not to get excited and prepare for the worst. Im just questioning my body with the no spotting. Im sure its just a tease and af will be here tomorrow or the next day :/ Time will tell I suppose I was just curious about other and their experiences with early pregnancy cramping. Good luck ladies!!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo