Community post

Journal

So scared to test :(

Well I am approx 13 dpo. My u/s on 6/11 showed two 18mm follicles and my blood work def confirmed so I put my official O date as 6/12. My lp limes to vary between 13-16 days and I always always start spotting around 12 dpo no matter what. So far no spotting and even though this doesn't mean too much my cervix feels kinda soft and def higher than normal at this time in my cycle. I have had NO ovulation symptoms at all usually I get really sore nipples but there is nothing. I asked my doc if by chance I didn't ovulate but she assured me there is no doubt my body ovulated. My numbers were perfect and exactly where she said she wants to see them. I took a test with flu on 10dpo as everyone and their gets at least a faint positive by then but mine was stark white not even a hint of an evap lol Yes I'm the only one who HKPES for an evap at least!!! But I am even denied that!! I haven't tested again been hahj g so.e mild cramping which I'm sure is AF brewing but I've been looking for my usual spotting but nothing at all. Why do youtease me aAF lol Maybe this was an actual true ovulation so there will be no spotting who knows. 8ce never had an lp more than 16 days so I'm guessing my next test will be in four days! I'm so afraid of disappointment :( There is a chance a small small chance I conceived hubby some problems due to medications and really couldn't "perform" but it does just take swimmer. Anyway just kinda blabbering going to wait patiently until Sunday before testing again. I have no preggo signs either. Just some very very mild breast pain every now and again. Well good luck to all :)

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Well go figure the cramps are just AF getting ready to show...teeny tiny spot dot but its AF just gonna be a longer lp that's all...knew it was gonna happen. The old saying things happen for a reason just wish j knew the reason for me not to be a birth mother :( oh well gonna go have my private pity party.

9 years ago • Post starter

Don't give up! Not right now. Take tonight to cry, but wait till AF's visit is over them reevaluate when your head and heart are clear. Have a good cry, and I hope you feel better in the morning. Hugs!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo