Community post

Journal

Positive opk, Positive opk!!

Finally a true and honest opk!! The first I've seen n a long time! They've been so so neg until yesterday was a little dark and I didn't get my hopes up THEN this afternoon VERY positive!! Not too happy about it happening on cd 22 but holy shit I'm stoked lol been feeling positive this whole month for some reason now hoping this cycle will end on a positive HPT!!!!!!!!!!! Very excited :)

Oh ladies wish me luck going on two and a half years ttc and 6th (I think) month of clomid. I need this so so so badly I just want to feel at peace and there is nothing at this point in my life that would bring me more peace and contentment than knowing there is a little life growing in my tummy :) I'm more than resdy for morning sickness, tiredness and hopelessly sore boobies. Oh come on give me your worst God I'm more than ready and willing to take anything on!!!!

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Congrats!! And baby dust!! I ended up with a true positive OPK when I used the First Response brand. Until then, they would always be negative. Keep us updated!!

User Image TTC #1 PCOS & Graves' Disease Foolery! Praying for a little princess!

10 years ago

waaaahhhoooooo i love those lines!!! yay TWW :) fingers crossed ! i hope i am not to far behind you :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies :) Man am I ever feeling it this round that's for sure! I feel all tight and crampy down there not sure which side its coming though but as long as that eggie pops out I don't care where it cmes from lol oh man prayers and crossed fingers with positive thoight this month. It must and WILL be my turn!!! I can't wait to post a positive HPT :) I can't even bekng go imagine how that will....shit I'm just stoked tk post a positive opk lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo