Community post

Journal

confirmed O

With progesterone check. Didn't use opks just because I didn't want the stress. I went in for bloodwork on CD 26 have no idea what dpo I could have been. Just know I o'd because my nipples were sore and that is my telltale sign. Not too sure how happy I am aboit this especially because on top of the 150mg clomid I had another 50mg supply from another month so he thinks I o'd with only 150mg. I bet next cycle I will not O and then I'll be miserable. Not sure if I managed to bd at good times I think so just have no clue wasnt keeping track of that either. I'm just about positive af will be here I think I o'd after we were able to get so,e bding in....maybe I'll have a miracle of a surprise :) Oh well onto another round of 150mg clomod. Oh and my level was an 8 which he is considering ovulatory. I may release an egg but I just think they maybe of good quality or unable to be fertilized :( I just don't know. Have a weight goal hoping that will helpy natural cycles. Heres to wishing, hoping, and for ever praying!

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

yay for new goals! yay for the O! best wishes :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo