Community post

Journal

Using different types of tests

I don't usually make journal entries--but I thought I should. Over the years, I've used just about every brand of HPT, and found my experience to be similar to others... like getting bad bad evaps/false positives on blue dye tests. Lately, I've been sticking to Wondfo, Babi One Step (Blue Cross), and various OSOM. This cycle, I used Wondfo, Babi One step, and OSOM combo. Here's what I experienced:
*The OSOM combo did NOT have any evaps, but in previous cycles the regular OSOM DID have evaps.
*Wondfo had NO evaps (well, maybe just one =-p )
*Babi One step had evaps--some that would appear within the time limit, and were as thick as they were supposed to be.
I also used LH strips/OPK just for kicks, and found that after ovulation, there was pretty much no line, but as the days went on, the test line got darker.
I'm 14 DPO today, and had all BFN, with an evap on Babi One Step and a dark, but not positive, line on OPK. Just waiting for AF now.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo