Community post

Success story

I gave up...

After a decade of mostly unprotected sex, and 2 years of actively trying, nothing. I had an hsg done, and read that fertility would be raised for three months. Those months passed too. This month, we only BD one time, and it was about 4 days before I would normally O. I didn't do anything I had tried before, no softcup, no laying there for a while. I really had given up, I just couldn't take the heartbreak anymore... And I thought it was giving up that was making me cry uncontrollably at 9 dpo. I also hated the smell of what my husband was cooking, and snapped at him, which is not like me. 10 dpo fmu, nothing. Not even a shadow, and of course I had already tested before that too. I was using 10 miu surepredict brand hpts as well as Babi one step. After my tantrum, I had a sandwich and took a nap (also not like me). My hubby went to the store, and when I got up I figured... F*~% it! I'll these up.... And there was a line. In disbelief, I decided not to tell him anything, because I knew it had to be a bad test. The next day I went and got fr 6 days, and that was positive too.. But digi was still bfn. The next day, digi was positive too. The lines keep getting darker, and we are just hoping that everything goes perfectly. I am currently 13 dpo, and my first ob appt is in march. I'm still in shock, I think... And I hope that no one out there gives up. The ladies on this site have been priceless, and I thank you all.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo