Posts by amazingnothing

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

I gave up...

After a decade of mostly unprotected sex, and 2 years of actively trying, nothing. I had an hsg done, and read ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

So many cycles I lost count

Every month I'm and filled with so much hope and at the end of it just crushed, and thinking that I can't go t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Using different types of tests

I don't usually make journal entries--but I thought I should. Over the years, I've used just about every brand ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anyone used Maca root? Studies look promising...

Hello ladies =-) I just wanted to see if anyone out there has had their DH take maca root? Studies have shown ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Inverness +/- Warning

Hey ladies. I just wanted to let you all know that I recently got bright BFPs on all three +/- HPTS from Walgr ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone gotten false strong positives with Wondfos? (handle with "hcg" all over, pink)

Today is 8DPO for me. With FMU, I got a BFN. A few hours later, I look another test, and couldn't believe it, ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Hi everyone! New to the forum

I know that not many women will be reading this, but I thought it would be good to get it out anyway. I have b ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages