Community post

Discussion

Anyone used Maca root? Studies look promising...

Hello ladies =-) I just wanted to see if anyone out there has had their DH take maca root? Studies have shown that it increases sex drive, improves sperm quality, count, and motility, and also increases stamina and endurance. We bought some today at a natural food store, and I am hoping that it will help make some super sperm so that we can finally get our BFP. I found a few posts about it on other sites, but mostly about women taking it when TTC to increase fertility and balance out hormones. I don't know if I'm going to take it too. Do any of you ladies have any experience with this possible TTC magic bullet? I'm afraid it sounds too good to be true, but hopeful that it will work. I'll keep you all updated.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey there, I am thinking of ordering some from naturalfertilityinfo.com. I think the brand is Fertilica, it's a very trusted brand for fertility herbs.

I will be taking it. Idk if DH will, too. Everything I've read says it's excellent. I'm probably going to order Tribulum and Vitex, too. I have PCOS but I want to try a holistic/natural approach before I turn to drugs. Tribulum in particular has a very high success rate for inducing ovulation.

Good luck to you!

Mrs. H. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo