Community post

Journal

It's been awhile!

Theres not much going on here same old shit. I'm on cd 2 of provera induced cycle and have started my last round of clomid. Not sure how I feel about this. My doc is going to switch drugs for me if this another anovulatory cycle of clomid. Just worried about the cost since my insurance doesn't pay for any of it :( I have been busy shopping for the twins though and I think I m more excited for their gifts than they will be christmas!! I cant wait to see their faces :) Then in 18 days I will be 34 flipping years old!!!! Maybe as the ultimate bday present God will grace me with a BFP....Hope everyone is doing well!

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hey you! Good luck with this cycle and I hope u get that birthday gift I am on vacation , fingers crossed for u !!!

User Image

10 years ago

I am glad you are focusing on some good things! A positive outlook always tends to help a bit. Fingers crossed for that big birthday bfp!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo