Community post

Journal

feeling more positive this month ;-)

Well love has shown up and I am gleaming, I have been really relaxed this month and my hubby seems to be on point... I am really excited we have had a lot of love making/bm Lmao and I have had a fabulous time trying even if nothing happens but I think it just might lol... I feel like I have been waiting forever and a day for that special moment that I finally receive my BFP... I just want to raise a sweet healthy baby in a wonderful loving home... Open my arms to him/her and give her a wonderful mommy, daddy, sisters, and brother...Uuuhhgggggg the wait is just a killer every time... I didn't take any meds this month though not even prenatals, or women's one a day, or Maca, NOTHING... I have never had fertility issues I have always been just fine and I am tired of wearing out my system with shit my body really doesn't need...well baby dust ladies!! Wish me luck!!

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Hoping this is it for you Destiny. Wishing you lots of luck and huge amounts of baby dust. Be looking out for your bfp. :0)x

10 years ago

Why thank you Kitty!!! I really hope and pray lady and sending baby dust to you!

10 years ago • Post starter

Why thank you Kitty!!! I really hope and pray lady and sending baby dust to you!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo