Community post

Journal

Feeling happy, positive and ME!!!

I have had a head cold now for 3 days but surprisingly I feel F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C! (apart from only being a hand length away from the tissue box). This month regardless if we have been blessed with our 2nd bub or not I finally feel like I have a grip on reality again with all this TTC headcase version of me!

My husband and I are on the same page with raising our 16 month old daughter, we haven't had any big arguments in weeks (we are both hot heads) and my little darling Sophie has been finally sleeping again after weeks of night waking = Halielujah!!! So I am happy and feeling good.

These past few months have been an eye opener for us with how much we are 'ready' and wanting our next baby. How the simple thing of sex gets turned into a timed mechanical calendar ticking machine instead of being close to your loved one. How the heart crushing disappointment of another BFN staring back at you ruins your whole day/week/month.

I am hoping, praying and wishing for our baby to find us this month and if he/she doesn't then we will be still here hoping, praying and wishing for them to be in our arms as soon as they can.

Baby Dust Ladies x

MummaRomer84

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

It is a truly horrible journey and I regret ever taking on the burden of charting etc. I hate that something as small as a temperature dictates how I feel the rest of the day. I also hate living life in 2 week blocks, I have no clue of the calendar day but I can tell u my CD and DPO lol...its sad. I've altered all my priorities around ttc and it should be the other way around, I never meant to let it get this far.

Great journal! I wish u the best of luck! =))
---{---{--@

11 years ago

It sure is. Ridiculous even! I had that moment this morning when I woke up to a low grade temp this, for a spilt second I panicked and thought "Oh no, my temp is wrong and that means it's thrown my chart out of wack and I am meant to ovulate today (says the Ov calculator) and and and.....ummm I am going to ovulate regardless of the temp IF I am ovulating etc. so frickin frustrating. Started doing opk tests but all are negative. I have plenty of EWCM and my bloodwork said I am ovulationg so who knows!!! What will be will be. Best if luck to you too xx

MummaRomer84

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo