Community post

Question

5DPO and feeling so ill....

Hi all, I have a been TTC since last month so only early days. I am 5DPO and I have been so nauseous, cramps, headaches and acid reflux since 1DPO! Has anyone else had this and lead to their BFP. Trying not to go crazy during my TWW with symptoms but I have been feeling terrible - just yuck. Any advice would be lovely.

MummaRomer84

3 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi there! I’ve never been pregnant but I’m on this journey for a while now and I can say with certainty that actual pregnancy symptoms couldn’t possibly start until after implantation occurs which is usually around 6-12DPO. Reason is that the pregnancy hormone (hcg) isn’t present unless an implantation has happened. What it could be though, is your body giving you all those pregnancy like symptoms because either way a female body is preparing for pregnancy each cycle no matter if conception has occurred. You can look it up. It gave me a lot of peace in mind when I realized that. So with that said I really hope you’ll end up with a blazing positive in a few days!!

User image

3 years ago

Thank you for your comment! I am more worried it has been something else. Like poor gut health. I would much prefer a BFP lol. I will know soon enough. As you said our bodies prepare every month regardless of conception or not. That has just made me look at the big picture so thank you!!

MummaRomer84

3 years ago • Post starter

Probiotics are safe during pregnancy and might help clear those symptoms!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo