Community post

Question

Just found out I am pregnant and today I had very light brown discharge after I wiped only?!?!

Hi all, I have just found out I am pregnant with my second baby. I tested both yesterday and today and both were positive. I am still waiting for my results from the drs blood test.

Today I have noticed very light brown (tan) discharged after I have wiped only.

Should I be concerned? I do not remember experiencing this when I was pregnant with my daughter.

MummaRomer84

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Implantation maybe?

11 years ago

I am hoping it's something like that. I have been googling all afternoon and most say as long as it's stays like it is, no pain and doesn't turn red it should be ok. I guess I will still wait for the doctors results.

MummaRomer84

11 years ago • Post starter

Don't google it will do your head in.... X

11 years ago

My friend had exactly the same thing...she had brown d/c for almost a week. She is now 4 months preg and glowing! Try to rest up and I am sure that all is fine. As long as your hpt' s keep getting darker ( not lighter) try not to worry x

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Hun and I took another PT this morning, nice and dark :)

MummaRomer84

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo