Community post

Journal

UPDATE:HUBBY GOT HIS BIRTHDAY BFP A FEW DAYS EARLY....

10/24/12-before I took my hpt I looked at my test for anything I could mistake a line for(just had to make sure I wouldn't be seeing thing if I saw a faint line after dipping it in urine).so after dipping it I saw the faintest line ever and I still think I'm losing my mind so I'm putting it in my journal and won't tell anyone for atleast 2 days after testing again.and that includes hubby.his bday is in 4 more days.let's see what my next test hold.I'm only 9 or 10 dpo.

10/24/12-took 2 more test about 8 hours later today.i used a first signal brand from walmart since they are 88 cent and supposed to be sensitive and i used another dip strip that was the same brand as the one from this morning.both came up positive.i have an appointment on monday to confirm it since that is the day my period is due.But i will test every morning until then since im really nervous.

10/25/12-went to the doc to confirm pregnancy after having bfp this morning.when I went this afternoon it was bfn but the nurse told me my test is more sensitive than thiers and then the doc sent me for a qualitive and quantitve blood test.ill have the results tomorrow but I'm nervous until then.

10/26/12-got my results for my beta test and my levels are 26 which is good for 10 dpo becuase at 10 dpo its supposed to be 25.im relieved.also i tested with hpt first signal this morning and got a very clear bfp.looks like things are going goog so far.im 11 dpo now and ready to test tomorrow and call my new obgyn on monday to set up an early scan.

10/28/12-finally hubbys bday and I picked up some digitals to take when I see hubby later.plus I found some cheapies laying around to feed my poas addiction.looks like there is no need for a journal anymore.wow that was a hard long journey that I feel so blessed to finally be having.I hope this is a very sticky bean.at the rate my hcg is going up it seems like 2 sticky beans which ill find out in about a week or 2 and start my last journal update from there.

10/28/12-I did digital ept test for the first time with hubby.we sat side by side waiting since the instructions said it would take 3 mins to show up results.but it only took a few seconds to show the words "pregnant".hubby kept saying we did it and looked at the test several times through the night and was smiling.it made me feel so proud that all our hard work actually worked.im about to call my doc in a few mins to set up an appointment to get an early scan.im so happy.time to start a new journal now that the getting pregnant journey is over.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo