Community post

Journal

Finally some help has come! ( I hope)

Today i started taking Metformin 500 mg one time a day. This will gradually be increased depending on the side effects I end up with, if any. I have finally found a good ob/gyn that is willing to try the things I want and who believes me about all of my symptoms. He is the first one who really talked to me and didn't act like my cysts, acne, weight gain, unwanted hair and depression would go away on their own. He also gave me a diuretic ( that helps to reduce facial hair) called Spironolactone. I don't have a full beard and mustache yet but plucking and tweezing everyday for and hour a day is enough for me. I couldn't handle anymore. Now I am concerned because I came home and read that Spironolactone could cause birth defects in male fetus's and not to take it if ttc. I am on a very low dose but will be calling my ob Monday morning to question this. I hope I'm on my way to a healthier me and a new addition to the family!

User Image User Image

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo