Community post

Journal

Tired of waiting..

Here it is 9 months into ttc and still nothing. In the past year my periods have become heavier and are fluctuating from 28-32 days. I've gained quite a bit of weight and am getting hair where I shouldn't. I just knew it was PCOS. So I went to the OB and low and behold I have 2 cysts on my right ovary. What I don't understand is that my left ovary is good so why am I not getting pregnant? Maybe all of my hormones are out of whack? I'm not getting any younger and it's killing me not to give my daughter a sibling. They are going to be so far apart in age if I ever have another one. My best friend is pregnant along with many others i know and it's killing me. I bought a treadmill and a scale and am hoping to lose some weight. Hopefully this will help...

User Image User Image

4 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

hi there.. i completely understand what your feeling.. over the past few years ive watched so many friends and family have babies.. i actually got pregnant at the same time last year as 3 other people in my family.. i had a horrible misscarriage and they now have beautiful babies.. its so sad for us.. im now at about 12mos of ttc.. no baby.. i just found out a week ago that my little sister is 8 weeks pregnant. and im so happy for them. but my heart just breaks that i acnt be pregnant with her. im sorry for you.. and i dont mean to sound so pathetic. but i get it.. and i dont think untill your in our shoes you can understand the desire and hert that goes into this dream that we want so bad.. but this site is very encouraging and hope full.. i really hope and pray you get your miracle soon.. try and stay positive. faith and hope are two very important things to have on this journey.. good luck and i wish you the very best.. lots and lots of baby dust to you!

12 years ago

I completely understand what ur r going through. I was dx with pcos when i was around 20 or 21. My husband were married back in 2002, had our first surpise bfp on 09 that ended in m/c and got another bfp 2010 with clomid. We now have a son and it only took 7 1/2 years of trying. PCOS is a evil witch. I also go on another site called soulcysters.net. It is for women with pcos and it has loads of valuable info and you can feel free to ask or talk about anything.
I hope things start going smoothly for you :)

12 years ago

Thank You faith45. And you don't sound pathetic. We may feel pathetic with all that we have to go through, but it's good to know we're not alone and there are many people with the exact same story. I will be attending my best friends baby shower this weekend, she's 8 months (we started ttc around the same time). I'm happy and sad at the same time. My friend is sad for me also and is always calling to see if anything new is happening for me. I feel like she doesn't want to talk about her pregnancy as not to hurt me, and that makes me feel worse. But I keep thinking I would already be having my baby if I would have gotten pregnant 8 or 9 months ago. I wish you the very best luck also! I'm starting to believe that "almost" everything happens for a reason and whats meant to be will be when it should. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope you get your BFP very soon!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Candiapplered! 7 1/2 years of ttc your son would definitely make pcos a witch! I was just put on Metformin 2 days ago. I asked the ob about it after seeing so many success stories for people with pcos. I'm hoping this will help and relieve some symptoms. I have stumbled across the soulcysters site before and I think I might go back and join. I like this site but it seems nobody answers questions anymore or gets on here much. I'd also like to know more about my fellow pcos-ers. Thanks!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo