Community post

Discussion

Weight loss

I have been ttc for 9 months and I have gained a substantial amount of weight over the past year. I also have 2 cysts on my ovary. Has anyone else lost weight and gotten pregnant quickly? Also if you had cysts did they go away after losing weight?

User Image User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

i have been ttc for 6 months and have found my weight has increased rapidly lol im now on a diet and have lost 10lb in the last 3 weeks the only thing making me suceed with the diet is hoping it will help me to get pregnant x

12 years ago

And pregnancy would be the best result of all! Good luck to you! That's great you lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. I bought an exercise bike and went to the store tonight and got all lean meats, fruits and veggies. This time last year I weighed 140 lbs now I'm 185. I really believe this is the reason for my infertility. But what I don't understand is that I have friends who are very much heavier than me and they smoke and are pregnant with their 3rd and 4th babies. It's one of those depressing "Why Me?" things...

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

i can totally relate to you i was about 135lb befoe i had my daughter and now weight 175lb and have been trying for 4 months i got pregnant first time with my daughter so i to beleive its my weight stopping me form conceiving this time around. i

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo