Community post

Journal

PREGNANT WITH PCOS AND METFORMIN!!

Finally after close to a year of ttc I'm pregnant! I don't know if this is just my lucky month or if it was the metformin. I started taking metformin 500mg a week before ovulation then last week I upped it to 1500mg. So I've only been on it a total of 3 weeks. I'm not going to get too much more excited because anything could happen, but for now I'm content. I still plan on waiting 2-3 months before I tell my family (which is going to be hard). This goes to show miracles DO happen... don't give up ladies! Baby dust to you all!!!

User Image User Image

4 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

that is awesome and inspiring!

12 years ago

Congratulations, I am so happy for u. Especially because i have PCOS, so there's hope for us. Have a happy healthy nine months!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

12 years ago

Thank you ladies!! And good luck to you! It WILL happen for you guys too. And I do believe Metformin was my miracle.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

WOW - this seriously made me feel so much better. I just started Metformin 10 days ago and will be upped to 1000mg started today and I ovulate this weekend. Similar scenario and I hope they end up with the same results. CONGRATS!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo