Posts by BabyJourney

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

PREGNANT WITH PCOS AND METFORMIN!!

Finally after close to a year of ttc I'm pregnant! I don't know if this is just my lucky month or if it was th ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Spironolactone and Metformin

My doctor put me on these two medications today. Has anyone else taken these 2 together? What were the side ef ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anybody else due November 2012?

I just got my BFP after a year of ttc! I'm due November 28 2012. Anybody else out there due around this time? ...

18 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Success story

Conceived with PCOS and Metformin!!

WOW! I've been ttc for almost a year now with no luck. I started metformin just 1 week before ovulation @ only ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Weight loss

I have been ttc for 9 months and I have gained a substantial amount of weight over the past year. I also have ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Tired of waiting..

Here it is 9 months into ttc and still nothing. In the past year my periods have become heavier and are fluctu ...

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Finally some help has come! ( I hope)

Today i started taking Metformin 500 mg one time a day. This will gradually be increased depending on the side ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Ovary pain today

All day long I've just felt hopeless in the baby making process. Seeing and hearing about all these pregnant p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Two cysts on right ovary

I had an appointment for a vaginal ultrasound last month and it just so happened to fall on the day I was supp ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6 days til ovulation and my 7th month ttc!

Well ladies even though I'm only 28 I am so worried about never getting my BFP again. This is my 7th month ttc ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago