Community post

Journal

6 Days after ovulation

My first entry: Who knows am I? Am I not? These are the questions that seem to go through my head every second of every day. Itâ??s like when youâ??re a little girl and are picking the petals off a flower head saying 'he loves me he loves me not' and hoping it always lands on 'he loves me' but in my case I want it to land on 'I am'.....Pregnant that is.

Last month on 11.01.2012 I got the answer I so desperately wanted, I had sore breasts, back ache and mild tummy cramps from 4DPO and finally I knew that was due to being pregnant, but the very next day my pregnancy ended before it really begun. My 2nd Chemical pregnancy. All those pains and cramps I was so desperate for disappeared in an instant. For the following 7 days I was willing the bleeding to stop when eventually it did. After getting advice from the doctor we were told we could continue trying when we wanted, so we did. We DTD 6 days before I ovulated,(DH had to work away so it was try then or wait until next month) I know not much chance I could be but I have heard via many people, internet and books that after a pregnancy you are even more fertile, so just maybe?

But now 6 DPO I am having the same pains I did last month very tender breasts, back ache and tummy cramps and too top it off bad wind lol (something new I donâ??t recall last month) So I am asking myself can it be true?? Am I? Am I not? Is it all in my head because Iâ??m so desperate for it my body has somehow made me feel that I could be? Am I crazy? Sometimes I feel it.

I know I could test in 2 days with a first response test, but Iâ??m worried if I test and it is in fact those two pink lines Iâ??m willing for, then ill stress out even more worrying it will end in a 3rd chemical pregnancy and then If it does end I will be thinking â??was it because I knew and was stressing?â?? so in fact I will wait to test until I am due AF, because if actual fact weather I know or not in two days or wait one week thereâ??s nothing I would do differently if I knew. Iâ??m taking pregnancy vitamins, Iâ??m eating healthy, I donâ??t smoke or drink, the only difference would be if I found out I would stress so really thereâ??s no positive reason to find out before AF is due is there?
And if i am not in fact PG then we can try next month.

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I just wanted to say that i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm now 4 dpo and if i am pregnant then like you i'm worried about a chemical pregnancy as this would also be my third. 2 days before christmas i tested positive only for the excitement to be taken away 2 hours later. I know how you feel and i think you are wise to wait until AF is due before you test as it hurts so much knowing that it was so close to being so different. Keep strong and good luck . xx

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

12 years ago

Thank you, i too have my fingers crossd for you. I know how you feel, its like the instant you see the two lines you plan in your head what lovely things to do and how to tell family and then hours or a few days its snatched away before you really had a chance. I feel like im crazy what feels like every 5 mins i feel to see if my breasts are still sore or if i have back ache still, and wonder if its in my head. Have you had any symptoms? Good Luck x

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo