Community post

Question

Cd40 What's going on?!

So all in a nutshell I feel like I'm going absolutely crazy. Today is cycle day 40 And no af. I took a pregnancy test couple days ago and it was negative. I'm using progesterone cream to start my period right now. When using progesterone cream from day 15 to 28 and no at. I had a hormone imbalance of an estrogen level at 700. So that's why I'm on the progesterone cream. I've actually use the progesterone cream or a couple months now with no problem. After day 28 I stopped progesterone cream and resumed it 2 days ago. Still no AF. I don't really have my hopes up for pregnancy since we've been trying for over a year. I'm just really concerned. I'm 31 years old and should not be going through menopause. can anyone please shine some light on my situation? Some advice a good story or something...

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Oh and I'm taking 22mg twice a day of progesterone cream. I just feel like I'm going crazy because when I've used the progesterone in the past and gotten off of it I start my period. The only other time I've been on cycle day 42 was when I took an antibiotic shot and it delayed my period 2 months ago. Last cycle was a normal 31-day cycle. My Cycles are normally 28 to 31 days.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo