Community post

Discussion

Still bleeding/spotting with miscarriage.

Wondering how long this miscarriage bleeding will last. I didn't even know I was pregnant. I was bleeding and spotting for over a month. Went to doctor because I suspected an ovarian cyst. We talked about past cyst and decided to wait a little while and see how they went. Well I had horrific pain and went to the ER. There I found out I was pregnant. Had no clue. Had 2 period and suspected nothing like that. Now I'm having a miscarriage and an super awful ovarian cyst. I've been tested for std and any infection and that was all clear. I've has several ultrasounds, 3 hospitals, 2 obgyn appointments. Confirmed miscarriage and not tubel. I do have a mass on my right ovary. I was suspect a chocolate cyst. Not good! So I've been bleed off and on and having pain where the cyst is. I have an appointment in 3 weeks for the cyst/mass. But I'm spotting weird. Like almost grounds of something in the blood. Is this still tissue? Do I have an infection? Is this cyst blood? Ugh.. I'm so tired and just want to get back to normal! Can someone please share their experience with bleeding with miscarriage. I will greatly appreciated. Thank you!

user submitted image

0 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo