Community post

Question

Am I having pregnancy symptoms or is it something else?

Well me and my fiance had intercurrent and then my period for that month came on time, although can remember if it was a proper period or just a little bleeding. Also intercurrent was not in my apparent fertile window that month. Anyway now I am 6 days late and I have a negative hpt. Not sure what's going on so need advice. Been gasy, tired, back pain and some vaginally discharge. Anyone have any ideas?

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

At 6 days late it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. Without more information, I would guess that it is most likely that your hormones are just doing something funky. If you don't start within another week, you can certainly just call your doctor. Do you check cervical position, mucus, or anything else to know what your body is doing? I have extremely long, extremely irregular cycles... not to mention have had three pregnancies in the last two and a half years, with two kiddos who breastfed... so I rely on cervical position, mucus, temp charting and OPKS to know what my body is doing.

Whether you are trying or trying to avoid, best bet would be to try to keep track of as many factors as possible.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo