Posts by rockchick01

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Implantation bleeding or really early period

Hi everyone, so my apps say that I'm 6/7 dpo and since CD 23 (CD24 now) I've been having brown discharge, like ...

0 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Question

Am I having pregnancy symptoms or is it something else?

Well me and my fiance had intercurrent and then my period for that month came on time, although can remember i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

16dpo

Today i am 16dpo and af is due in 2 days. Having lots of indigestion/trapped wind and gas (tmi) and last 2 day ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

coception prediction

Hey all, on monday i brought a conception predictor online to see what the phsyic would say about me conceivin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Is it implantation?

Hey guys i need help, today is 26th feb and im not due on till 28th. My fertile window was between 10th and 1 ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

trying vitabiotics pregnacare conception tablets

Last night i took my first vitabiotics pregnacare conception tablet to see if they help us. We are only 24 and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone tried

Anyone tried vitabiotics pregnacare conception tablets and concieved? Was thinking of trying these

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Need help

Hi guys just wondered if anyone has been 1 day late for their period and then obly had some bleeding for 2 day ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

just want help

I know i havent posted in a while but im back. Yhink me and my partner are on our 6th ttc cycle this mouth whi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Confuesd about whats happening

Hi all my period came on the 29th nov and ended on the 2nd dec.5 daays after it ended i had sone blood when i ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago