Community post

Question

Is 13 dpo to late to get a BFP?

Feel like I'm out :( should I just be expecting it's not my month since I haven't gotten my BFP by today (12dpo)???

7 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Nope, didn't get mine until after I missed AF. Granted, I didn't test until after I missed her either... But I don't think I would've gotten a positive at 12 dpo. Not everyone gets their positive early on, so don't get down just yet. You're not out until she shows! Gl!

9 years ago

I'd like to add that there are actually some positive to waiting to test/not getting a bfp until after you miss AF, such as your piece of mind that this is a viable bfp, and also the fact that you save yourself some grief from experiencing a chemical, as most chemicals end in a normal period around your normal start date and you wouldn't have to grieve over the loss of something you wanted so badly. Chin up!

9 years ago

iam also at 13 dpo, no pregnancy symptom's at all. iam also fell iam out. i did a pg test on 11 dpo it shows negative.

9 years ago

I got lots of bfps today (14dpo). The pregnancy test calculator here was very accurate. It gave a bfp when it was 2-3 days before period due. Hoping he or she sticks!

9 years ago

With my son, i test every 3 days for weeks and got all BFN's until i was 5 1/2 wks pregnant. Righy now im only at 4 weeks and still getting sketchy BFPs so dont count yourself out just yet. You could have had a later implanation date which woukd mean its still too early to get a BFP. Especially on a digital test bc those for me r always negative until the last second

9 years ago

Dont give up!!!

9 years ago

I'm also 12 dpo and got a BFN with FMU today. So I feel your pain. Guess we can both just hope it was to early?! ...I'm feeling pretty "out" this month now. I hope you get your BFP (and me too lol) best of luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo