Community post

Question

+HPT after tubes tied...help!

Has anyone been in this situation?! I have a 6 month old son of which I had my tubes tied during his c section...October 9th 2017. I had a faint + a few days ago and now a definite + (bottom is today’s test). I don’t even know what to think!

user submitted image

7 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I'd say that is a positive. Wait a few days and test again. Congrats and what a miracle that is.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Oh wow. Look a positive! What a massive shock for you!!

<a href=

6 years ago

Well that baby wants to be born lol .. (id be sueing the hospital to pay for the child's up keep) like a friend of mine did ..my friend had her tubes clipped at same time as c-section shes a nurse aswell and was having all these weird symptoms about 8months post partum and i was on a night shift with her one night and made her do a test ..low and behold positive she now has a little boy lol ..id go get checked ASAP incase of eptopic and if you have any shoulder pain or dizziness immediately go to A&E

6 years ago

Wow!

Ingi :)

6 years ago

"Suing the hospital to pay for the child's up keep?" Is that a serious comment lol? Defiantly looks positive. That would be a little shocking.

6 years ago

I totally agree with the comment of suing the hospital. It's not the hospitals fault as they probably did the procedure correctly. I heard a couple where the husband got snipped and the wife got her tubes tied and still ended up pregnant. I don't think they sued the hospital for that lol. I think it's awesome news.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

RE: suing. I don't think you could. Tubal ligation has a success rate of 99% in the first year.

<a href=

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo