Community post

Question

5/6dpo and symptoms?

Last night I have a horrible headache, not my normal, literally all night. I had mild nausea last night as well which started before my headache. Today I'm headachy, nauseous and have mild cramping. Overall I feel feel so blah!

It seems like way to early for these symptoms...this would be my second, I have 19 month old.

Anyone every been in the same boat?

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Yeah I am 6 dpo and having cramping as well. It's kind of like side pain though. I also have creamy cervical fluid TMI I know lol I ovulated on the 11 how about you?

8 years ago

For what it is worth, implantation usually occurs approximately 7-12 days after ovulation/fertilization. It takes awhile for the fertilized egg to travel from the Fallopian tube to the uterus and implant. hCG doesn't enter your blood stream to start causing symptoms till implantation occurs. So basically, anything you're experiencing before 7DPO is highly unlikely to be due to pregnancy.

I'm certainly not saying that you aren't pregnant. I'm only saying it's really to early to tell at this point. I know some people aren't bothered by BFNs and get some relief from the crazy of TTC by symptom spotting and having a few days each month where they are excited and optimistic and if that describes you symptom spot away I say! :) However, if you're one of the people who tends to get hopes up only to be extremely frustrated and disappointed if you get a BFN I'd say maybe try not to read into symptoms at this point.

Hopefully you get your BFP soon. :)

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo