Community post

Question

is this it or what is wrong

TTC since 09/2012 This was our 2nd iui and I tested out of the trigger shot. I am not suppose to officially test until the 5th. I have been getting positives since 9dpiui and today, 11dpiui, the line is a bit darker but I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was blood. It is not consistent but now I am worried this may end in a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. I am on progesterone as well. Is it possible this is late bleeding from implantation or is this the start to something bad or I am just too worried and it is normal? My first 2 children I had 0 spotting...

I don't know if I should tell my husband about the +test either now.

Any advice is GREATLY appreciated

Thank you so much!!!

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hello! I would make a DR appointment asap! They can confirm your pregnancy and if you are pregnant, they can see what your levels are to make sure they are going in the right direction. Also they can maybe help with the bleeding too. Always better to be safe than sorry. Hope it's a true BFP and everything is ok with baby. GL and keep us updated!

10 years ago

Are you doing the progesterone vaginally? It's possible it is causing the bleeding.

congrats & good luck!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Thanks ladies! Yes, I am taking progesterone. Last cycle it didn't cause bleeding but so far I have spotted a total of 3 times. I go to the doctor Monday to confirm pregnancy. Thank you so much!!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo