Posts by Pinkicee

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

is this it or what is wrong

TTC since 09/2012 This was our 2nd iui and I tested out of the trigger shot. I am not suppose to officially ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Progesterone Supps

How long after stopping progesterone suppositories will you start your next cycle? I stop 2 days ago and still ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

PCOS first cycle with Femara, Follistim ingections, HCG trigger shot and IUI.

Hi, We have been TTC since 09/2012 with no luck. I have attempted Clomid with no success. This month we are ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Ovulation spotting

Hi everyone, My husband just scheduled his sperm analysis for tomorrow (you cannot dtd for 2-5 days before) b ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

HSG Dye Ultrasound Test

I had my first ever HSG dye ultrasound test today and my doctor told me that I had egg heaven. Last month I f ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Clear Blue Fertility Monitor Help!

Can CBFM stay on high even after ovulation? My CBFM (been using for a few months now) is on high for the 8th ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

4th day of positive OPKs...help!

I have been ovulating around CD26-30 the past 9 months (TTC for 1 year now) and my cycles are now 42 days long ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

First time Clomid user

Hi everyone, I have had very irregular cycles. My DR reviewed my charting last month and found I was not co ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

TTC 8 months now and I need help with what to do next...

Hi everyone, my DH and I have been TTC for 8 months now. I have been researching different things I can take ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

EWCM at CD24?

Hi, I did not think that I ovulated this month as my cycles were off. I am currently CD24. I used OPKs CD13- ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago