Community post

Question

Is it possible that I missed my LH surge because I did my OPK tests 36 hours apart?

I tested two days ago around 7am with an OPK. The result was negative. Then, I tested last night around 8:30pm (so over 36 hours later) and also got a negative. My CM and temperature seem to suggest that I may have just ovulated.

Have any of you found that you'll miss your LH surge and not get a positive with OPK's? Do I need to test more frequently?

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Its very possible. Give it a couple more days to see what the temps do, theyre still sitting on the border of did I O or did I not O?! Altho this has only happened to me once, I had a surge that I caught from the very beginning and when I tested in the am, which was 10hrs later, it was over...very neg. Thats only ever happened to me once, but it is definitely possible regardless of how long any previous surges have been maintained. Try to take ur tests twice a day, 10-12hrs apart. Buy some cheapie OPK's so u dont go broke in the process! =))

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo