Community post

Question

Dipstrip Test

I've been getting faint positives with FMU and don't know what to think. This is the first time I've used these, the othe times I've been pregnant I just used digitals... But I will only be using them to confirm. So if you'd please check out this cycles pictures and tell me what you think, I'd appreciate it. :)

User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hello! Even if your getting faint positives you are pregnant. A pregnancy test cannot tell you "how" pregnant you are. I think your pregnant! Congrats!!

Psalm 127:5 Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

11 years ago

DP and I have our fingers crossed. This early as the day goes does the urine get more dilute and is that why they suggest FMU to test with?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

If your reading them within the time limits you can safely say your pregnant. Just don't torture yourself looking at them after the time limit as they always tend to have a line on them. I had 7 days worth like this but no pregnancy. Keep testing every other day and then when the lines are getting darker confirm with your digi. Good luck!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo