Community post

Journal

A little mid-cycle update

Soo...I'm feeling good about this cycle and is going to explain why. I changed my clomid days from cd 5-9 to 3-7 because I felt that I wasn't getting the benefit of cd 5-9 and wanted to try something different. So I started opks cd 10 and got positives from cd 12 - 15. I also check my cervix visually and manually and for the first time in 3 months on cd 15 I saw my cervix open! Yay! So I'm excited about that because I feel like I'm finally maiming progress. BD 4days before ovulation the day before and the day after so I think we are covered there. Been having cramping since ovulation. But is it to early for breast tingles n pain because I've been having that also and I know it's not all in my head.

User Image

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

That sounds very promising... hope you get ur bfp!!! I changed my days this cycle as well to cd3-7 hope that does the trick...

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo