Posts by AnnasiaL

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

IM PREGNANT

First positive test in 2 years. Totally unexpected. Felt weird Saturday morning so decides to test and to my s ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

UPDATE

I did not ovulate on the days I thought in my last entry instead I got positive OPKs CD 19,20,&21. So my o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

A little mid-cycle update

Soo...I'm feeling good about this cycle and is going to explain why. I changed my clomid days from cd 5-9 to 3 ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Doing something a little different...

Started 100mg of Clomid today which is CD3 instead of CD5 like I been doing Jan and Feb. Been reading online t ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

NEW CYCLE ALERT!!!

Woke up this morning with lower back pain and loe and behold I've started my period for the first time since O ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ladies with irregular periods...How long did it take you to concieve?

From the first month of actively trying naturally or actively trying on Clomid...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Dipstrip Test

I've been getting faint positives with FMU and don't know what to think. This is the first time I've used thes ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

First timer here!

Anyone else taking or has taken clomid and experienced some degree of pain around the time of ovulation that t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Experiences needed!!!

Has anyone had the problem of checking their cervix throughout their menstrual cycle, whether with a speculum ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone had faint or for sure positive; 7-9 DPO?

Been having mild cramping & backache since 7dpo, with no signs of AF

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago