Community post

Journal

Doing something a little different...

Started 100mg of Clomid today which is CD3 instead of CD5 like I been doing Jan and Feb. Been reading online that CD 5 is for maturation purposes and CD 3 is for the possibility of more follicles. So since I have an actual period this month I want to try this method.

User Image

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Good luck :)

I just started my first round of clomid 50mg days 5 - 9 .. I am day 14 today and haven't ovulated yet but I had a day 12 ultrasound scan to keep an eye on my ovaries and make sure things are going okay and I have 2 very large follicles maturing with a smaller 3rd follicle that may also mature fully. So I guess it just depends on the cycle as to how many eggs you develop? I already ovulate on my own though so that may be why... I have endometriosis so we are hoping this will help things along. 16 months ttc this month!

I wish you lots of luck & baby dust!! :)

Me - 21 in July DH - 22 Married for 1 year and 4 months Been together for 6 years and 4 months TTC for 6 months User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo