Community post

Question

Experiences needed!!!

Has anyone had the problem of checking their cervix throughout their menstrual cycle, whether with a speculum or digitally and still haven't been able to catch the os open? I have checked mine for days at a time but not the full cycle as I am irregular and have never seen it open as I've seen on BeautifulCervix.com but slightly open. Are their varying degrees of open? And has anyone ever experienced theirs not open at all?

User Image

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I believe there are varying degrees of what a person perceive as open. Its best to chart BBT when you have an irregular cycle because it can detect non-ovulation. If your not ovulating your cervix may not open. I am taking clomid to assist with ovulation. I have irregular cycles this is my first dose. I would talk to an OB about fertility test like making sure your ovulating and your tubes are not blocked.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo