Community post

Question

Maca root????!!!

So I just heard about this amazing root called maca root... I guess women with pcos or having been ttc for a long time are taking it and getting pregnant straight away like the 1st or second cycle... Have you ladies heatd of it! I am really excited there are so many sucess stories... Do you ladies have any about this root???

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

hi.. I just started taking it!!!!!
Apparently its good for both me & my hubby... started a little late this month...
but fingers crossed it will help...
I read the info on the bottle of it & it says its good for hormone regulation & also for energy...

11 years ago

Hello I've been taking maca root in capsule form for exactly 2 weeks now in hopes to balance out my hormones naturally of course my fingers are crossed for a BFP soon but I do love it for tons of other reasons. Yes just 2 weeks I've noticed more energy, higher sex drive (sorry), better wayyyyy better moods.... As I been reading it causes different effects with different people but I love it for what it do now and hopefully soon for what it will do. Both of us are taking them.

Baby dust to ya!!!!

#2 since 2008 after depo Hoping for really soon Maca root and Folic acid

11 years ago

Thanls you giy's I am definantly going to pick some up and try it I heard it was cheap to! I am really excited keep us posted... Baby dust!

11 years ago • Post starter

I took the liquid form in small amounts of water twice a day as I had heard it was more potent and once I started going to my RE they told me to get off of it because it can cause more damage to women with pcos such as overstimulate your ovaries or cause heavier than normal bleeding which can cause hemorrhaging (how true this is I don't know, but I stopped it anyway). Although while taking it, it helped bring on that months period, but after that taking it for about 7 months, it didn't do anything else for me. But I have heard many women have success with it, so if you do use it, all the best to you.

Baby dust.

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo