Community post

Question

Cervical Mucous....

I usually get it just once 2 days before I O, today, 6 days before O I have had it all day, anyone have this and O early, O'd still on schedule? I have been taking Vit B6 as well I have been taking NyQuil because I am fighting a cold, could that have done it?

Has this happend to anyone, cause it hasnt happend to me before, I will mention I did MC in October, if that means anything......

<a href=

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Most likely the nyquil is doing it to u...I use Benylin 5 days before O and it thins everything out. Thats ur culprit.

11 years ago

Could be the nyquil but pinpointing ovulation is definately not an exact science. Just to be sure it would hurt to BD :) In my experience in order to concieve we BD'd from day 10 until day 23. Seems a long time but it turned out I was ovulating any time from day 6 to day 24 so it wasn't such a bad idea after all. Good Luck xo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo