Community post

Journal

A New Beginning

We were completely estatic when I got my BFP on October 3rd, 4th, and 5th! confirmed with blood the following week. I knew I was pregnant because I was so gasey, bloated, dizzy, and just doing nothing I felt like I was going to puke.
I found out at 4 weeks, we were so excited and told EVERYONE!

At 6 weeks 5 days, I miscarried. My heart is broken. I will never know what could have been. My husband and I are very excited to try again as soon as possible. Telling everyone is heartbreaking, but cannot wait to tell everyone again that we are pregnant. Although this time, we know we will not be saying anything until we are over 3 months.

Here is to never forgetting the past, but looking forward to the future!

<a href=

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

So sorry for your loss. From experience i know how devastating it is. Wishing you lots of luck and babydust when you try again x

11 years ago

Lynn, is this you from over on the Countdown My Pregnancy side?? Oh I am so sorry to hear about this....I am back over on this side as well. We lost our baby at 7w4d due to a subchorionic hematoma that was misdiagnosed as a "twin pregnancy". The hematoma grew so large it cut off the baby's blood supply....so we are devastated. I know exactly how you are feeling....

We also told EVERYONE....and had to also tell everyone the bad news, which was very deflating. We also agreed to wait to tell anyone besides close family until we hit 10-12 weeks.

Best of luck to you sweetheart. HUGS

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

Yep that's me. Thank u ladies for your support and I am so sorry to hear of your losses. It's so sad. Looking for a brighter and happier day when we can all share wonderful news again.

<a href=

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo