Community post

Question

Miscarried One Week Ago....

Anyone Ovulate right on right after miscarriage? I bled for 4 days, counted 1st day of full bleeding as CD1, will ovulation be early, on time, late, or not come?

Poll:
Early (0 votes)
On Time (0 votes)
Late (0 votes)
No Show (0 votes)

<a href=

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

**right on time after miscarriage- that should say

<a href=

11 years ago • Post starter

It's very hard to say as it differs from woman to woman. It depends on how far along you were and how much HCG you had in your system, as it has to drop to or near 0 to start ovulating again. Do you have OPKs? I blew through a lot of them with my last m/c trying to figure out what was going on. Dr. finally gave me something to kickstart my period. It ended up just being some heavy spotting and then I ovulated 6 weeks later. Yeah, that was a test of patience but I was 11.5 weeks. How many weeks were you? Very sorry for your loss. Wish none of us ever had to experience it.

11 years ago

I was 6weeks5days. I had blood done at the lab Monday...miscarried tuesday and then my level was 122, thursday had more blood and it was 35.8 so we are almost a week later I thought I would be at 5 or less by now. I am going for more blood tomorrow so we'll see. It was a natural miscarriage too.

I have started using my opk so I am tracking that way, I dont temp, so we'll see what happens, I just thought I would do a poll to get a rough idea

<a href=

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo