Community post

Question

4mm Endometrium on cycle day 22, normal?

Went to Dr today, ultrasound showed everything normal, even my ovaries were free of cysts (first time ever in 10 years! I have PCOS), but my lining was 4mm. I've been having a lot of symptoms suggesting pregnancy but no positive test yet, waiting for blood test to come back.
The reason I went in is because I had painful intercourse and spotting, I think from a tender cervix. This has NEVER happened to me before and caused me to be suspicious.
She found no obvious cause for pain or spotting. Too early to see on US if I am pregnant. My questions are:
1. Is 4mm normal on day 22, a week before a period?
2. Is 4mm normal in early pregnancy? I think its not from what I've read. Why would my lining be so thin either way?
3. My uterus was tender on palpation, thoughts?
4. Can preg cause painful cervix and bleeding after sex? What else can cause this? No stds, polyps, etc.

What is going on in my body??

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Also should mention I've had mild cramping for the last couple weeks. Headache, exhausted, food repulsion. But no clinical sign of pregnancy. The painful intercourse, tender uterus, cramping concern me with no known cause.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo