Community post

Question

What are my chances at getting a bfp at 10 dpo?got symptoms....

Today makes me cd 8 but after looking at my chart i believe i ovulated a day earlier which would put me at cd9 today.I have wondfo 25 miu dip strip test and i plan to test tomorrow even though i know its still early so if its negative i won't get discourged quite yet.

I got a bfp with the same test in septmeber but that ended in a chemical pregnancy(i have a pic of it in my hpt images).the line was extemely light but def there so i know they work.plus i use the opks and they are amazing.

ive done alot of searching on google and it says that at 10 dpo hcg is at 25 miu and i know exactly what day I Oed.i believe i implanted on cd6 or 7 because of my period cramps that day and temp dip.and i had ewcm this morning.now its just ALOT of creamy cm

Poll:
chances are good of positive (3 votes)
chances are very slim of positive (7 votes)

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi.... I am 10dpo today.. Did a frpt and got a faint positive! Rushed to the pharmacy to get a cb digital and said not pregnant... I would do one but dont be disapointed if negative... Hcg levels usually arnt high enough until 12dpo+ to show up.... Good luck! I will try again in two day... :-)

11 years ago

I am 10DPO today as well...got a faint positive as well. It was from early pregnancy tests on line...20MIU I think...with a 5 hour hold on my urine.
Good Luck :)

11 years ago

congrats member and nursettc.what were your symptoms leading up to your bfps?were they like mine?and nursettc, digital test are not as sensitive as frers and ic cheapies.and getting a false postive is next to impossible unless u r getting a hcg shot.im going to test tomorrow and update.

11 years ago • Post starter

UPDATE:got my bfp this morning and still in shock.I can't believe it.but I just had this feeling I was.now I'm going to test in 2 days and hope it gets darker.then on Monday I will get a blood test to confirm it

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo