Community post

Question

So confused :(

I am so terribly confused. My periods are like clock work...my normal is as follows (about a week before my period I began to have low back ache,,really bad, horribly moody, then 2 or 3 days before I start my boobs get a little sore). This month has been like this....My boobs have been killing me since 1dpo, have had UTI symptoms that come and go since 1dpo, no back ache or cramps, no mood swings and I started spotting last night which is 9dpo. Today (10dpo) I have continued to have light bleeding with no cramping at all, My AF is not due till July 7! I'm over a week early! Has any women ever dealt with this kind of thing. Like I said my periods are always like clockwork with the same symptoms...I'm just so frustrated, so I guess I'm out of the running for this month :(

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

it could be impant bleeding some babys implants around 7-12 dpo so it could be that just see if you get you flow not just a day or two of bleeding

11 years ago

Two months ago I spotted a week early and continued till af came! It was a total of 12 days spotting then flow.. Just saying maybe it's the same! I also had no cramping and no usual pms symptoms. It was a strange month for me as I too have a regular period..my dr said it's becuz I lost so much weight in few months and wasn't healthy... Maybe since u have a uti feeling it could be an infection of some sort .. Baby dust Hun

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo