Community post

Question

Just curious!

I have very regular periods usually a 28 day cycle. I have been tracking for about a year now. I do start spotting early but I have never been late. I am now 2 days late. I noticed that some of my usual PMS symptoms weren't happening, like my face usually breaks out really bad and it is unusually clear. I didn't have any back cramping or bloating and my boobs didn't get sore till the actual day I was supposed to start. I usually start having back cramping and sore boobs about a week before I start. My lower back began hurting the day I was supposed to start as well. Today my boobs are still sore, back is still a little achy but not as bad. I have had nausea/reflux like symptoms for bout a week. I tested this morning and it was negative. Could I be pregnant...thought and opinions? Have a blessed day!

Poll:
Pregnant (1 votes)
Not Pregnant (1 votes)
Not sure (1 votes)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You might be! You need to test to be sure.
I had a late period in June, but it turned out to be stress and AF showed. :(
But test!!!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

Thanks I did test this morning and it was negative, so I guess I will just keep testing until AF shows lol!..Today my back ache has eased off but I'm getting sharp little twinges of pain in my abd area, coming and going, it doesn't hurt just weird feeling. Thank you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo