Community post

Question

15 dpo/iui with a BFN. Please read my symptoms below and give a honest opinion. Driving myself loone

I feel so horrible, and depressed! I have a runny nose, sore throat, dull intermittent cramping, full breasts that are tender on and off and the thing that worries me now is that I woke up with a blurry vision in my right eye, sight fading in and out. BFN with clearblue digital wih SMUI am starting to think something else besides pregnancy. I should mention that I am on clomid, and if it causes all this, I'm not gonna take I again. Any advice? Any one similar!!!??? Thanks!!!

User Image[/img]

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I dont have any advice for you I have never taken the clomid but last year I had a miscarriage in July and a e-topic in Oct. I cant remember which pregnacy but I had vision problems with one of thos pregnacys. My vision was real blurry and I was seeing floating spots. As soon as I was not pregnant symptoms went away. Good Luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo