Community post

Question

So confused!!

Ok so I got my period on may 8th. I have been taking my tempature and using ovulation test strips. I started my btt the same day I had got my period. I started testing with the ovulation test strips on may 16th. I did the bd on Thursday the 17th and Friday the 18th. When I took the ovulation strips thur and Friday it was positive but my tempature rises this morning. Should I keep bd or did I miss my ovulation? I'm so confused and with this charting of btt!! Hopefully someone can help me by looking on my profile.

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I also had cramps when I woke up? Don't know if this is from my husband and I having sex two days in a row! I just thought I was going to ovulate on the 21st or 22nd of may. That's why I am also confused if I ovulated early?

12 years ago • Post starter

Your chart looks great, and it does appear that u may have indeed ovulated early confirmed by the drop in temp and immediate rise, coinciding with the positive opk. Goodluck, fx, ur doing a good job. But keep monitoring ur bbt and using opk..

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

12 years ago

By the way ru sure the test was positive meaning, that the test line was as dark as or darker than the control line. U normally ovulate 24-36hours after ur first positive opk. So u can work it out and its best to BD up to the day after ovulation.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

12 years ago

It's normal to ovulate early or late sometimes. Keep BDing until ovulation is proven (at least 3 temps above the coverline). It looks like you may have just ovulated, but there isn't enough info to say for sure. To learn more about charting do a lot of research or read the book Taking Charge of our Fertility--it's kind of like the charting bible. Good luck!

12 years ago

I uploaded two photos of the ovulation test so maybe someone could help me out on looking at it and seeing if i ovulated?

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo