Community post

Question

Strange BBT readings

My BBT have been very strange these last 4 days. I am 12dpo and my BBT has gone up and down like crazy! Highest was 98.6, then down to 98.1, still down to 97.3, then today very high again at 98.5. This is my first month of charting, so I have no references. I have read that if it goes down past the coverline, AF is soon to start. But now it is back up? The only strange thing for me is that I have a railway station of blue veins on my breasts from 8dpo. Everything else is pretty normal with some cramps now and then.

I'll really appreciate some knowledge from you ladies!

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I'm in the same situation. I just started charting this cycle and my BBT is all over the place. According to another site i ovulated CD8 but I've changed it on here to CD 13 as it looked more promising. Hope someone answers this as I'd be happy to know too

PREGNANT with #2 Month 30 a mircale happened :-) - 16.6.12 fx

12 years ago

I'm at 8DPO and having the same problems my temps spike up and down my breasts are getting more sore every day and i have lower back pain. i've also been slightly crampy just not like AF and my veins in my chest are starting to get really noticeable. i hope someone has some insight into this too.

12 years ago

Sorry i'm 9DPO today not 8

12 years ago

hi, my temps are just as confusing, one day up and another down!!! i am suppose to be on a cycle length 38 and my last period was the 31 March, i am experiencing nothing, besides slight back ache, and constapation. other than that i feel normal!!! so if i am going to get my period then why is my temps so erractic.

12 years ago

yall should try vaginal temping, they seem to give better results

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo