Community post

Question

someone PLEASE look at my chart and help me figure out whats going on?!

Ok, so according to my chart, I'm 13dpo. When I was fiddling around on the site at the start of my cycle, I set the ovulation date (first month of charting). So needless to say it's wrong. Then the compu gave me an actual ov date based on my temps. Now the last 3 days have crazy temps. Up, then way down below my coverline, then up again, down (but above my coverline). I did a hpt this morning (as I'm under the impression I'm 13dpo, but bfn. I don't have a lot of symptoms, only some cramping, breast pain. But I've got a railway line on blue veins on my breasts that I haven't had before. So my question is, based on my temps, am I still in this? COuld I still be pregnant, even though my temps are crazy and the hpt is bfn?

Just want to know so I can start preparing for AF. BTW, how will I know, based on my temps, when AF will come?

Really hoping for some clarity! THanks ladies!

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

The reason it says you ovulated later is because when charting your temp must go up atleast .4 degrees and stay up for 3 consecutive days. Where as the ovulation date you selected did not stay up for 3 days. Unfortunatly your temps are little all over the place so it's hard to interpret. Are you a restless sleeper? If you move around a lot then your temps wont be as accurate because movement raises your temp.

For me my temp slowly decreases before AF shows.

12 years ago

I'm not usually a restless sleeper, but I have been rolling around this last 4 days or so. It's frustrating, as I think I'm more likely 9dpo than 13dpo, which makes a big difference.

12 years ago • Post starter

When charting your temps (if youre not pregnant)the day before your Af you will have a temp drop.
With the drop & then shooting up Could be an 'implantation drop' if was a few days to a week after ovulation.
If youre pregnant your temp will stay risen.
Hope that makes sense???

12 years ago

Also, it looks like you didn't chart BBT on day 23, so the jump probably was not as big as it actually looks. But again, your temps are all over the place so not sure. You might switch to taking your temp vaginally if you are currently taking it orally. It's suppose to make temps alot more stable and accurate. My temp also drops before AF shows. Good luck and lots of baby dusst.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo