Community post

Question

Has anyone ever had a lh surge in the mornings then in the afternoon nothing?

I'm woo confused it been like that for days....I'm about to post a pic of my ok tests

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

well actually for me it was the other way around
when I test in the morning sometimes the line is a little faint but when I tested a little closer to the afternoon like 3 hours after it was a little darker
so am guessing it might that either something to do with the way you took the test or maybe something you drank
not really sure or maybe you already ovulated from yesterday

11 years ago

This has been going on for days now...not really having any ovulation symptoms other than the test being that way...I shouldn't ovulate till Sunday according to my cycle

11 years ago • Post starter

I just saw your pics they look positive 2 lines same thing hopefully you ovulated did you baby dance

11 years ago

Did you end up ovulating

I guess maybe then your LH surge is stronger in the morning or something
when you say according to your cycle do you mean you used the ovulation calculator
I have irregular period and most my cycles are long and when I used ovulation calculator it told me I might ovulate 16 or 15 of my cycle
however when I got my ovulation tests and tested on cycle day 10 it was kinda dark and the darkest was CD 13
I was shocked all this time I thought it was 15 or 16 and I never got pregnant
so if this test is right then all this time I have ovulated earlier
you never know I would baby dance if I were you just in case

11 years ago

during the time I got a positive OPK I been feeling mild caroms on both my sides so am really hoping I did and I think I did
you can check my pics

11 years ago

Remember whe. You get a positive opk that means that's your surge. You ovulate after your surge. So if you did 13 you could ovulate 12-36 hrs after ;)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo